[Live-devel] HELP - AMR support using RTSP

Moretzky Sarit Sarit.Moretzky at comverse.com
Tue Jan 18 18:27:56 PST 2005

As you said I tried to use the openRTSP as my client.
I run it with the URL "rtsp://192.118.51.178:554/videoBlogger/test.3gp"
and save the output to file like this
./openRTSP -4 rtsp://192.118.51.178:554/videoBlogger/test.3gp > sara.mp4

One of the messages I got was "We don't implement a QuickTime Audio
Media for the "AMR" track, so we'll insert a dummy "????" Media Data
Atom instead"

I was requested to edit the file before playing it with the right codec
("Before you can play such a track, you will need to edit the QuickTime
file. ")

How can I do it?

Does it mean that the "openRTSP" do not records AMR audio data
correctly?

Pls help

Sara