[Live-devel] compiling liveMedia using Visual Studio .net

Oleg Ivanov ivanov_o at softhome.net
Thu Jan 20 12:08:54 PST 2005

I use VS .NET 2003 Version 7.1.3088 (.NET framework 1.1 Version
1.1.4322). At first, I just followed the Live's instruction "How to configure and
build the code on Windows" - worked out fine. Later, to make
debugging and browsing inside the VS easier for me, I made my own .sln
and .vcproj files from scratch. Same for the test programs. Right now
I'm working with November's version of Live, but just about to install the newest one.