[Live-devel] decoding and seding info stored in the sdp

Hussain conundrums at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 20:16:54 PST 2005

Ross hello.

I am hoping that you or maybe someone on the list can help me out with
the following questions.

1. I need to be able to decode some data from the sdp and pass it on
to the client, before I send it the data I receive via rtp. Would it
be best to do this at the client side ( i.e let the client figure out
how to decode it and send it to the video decoder before sending the
decoder the rest of the data) or letting the live.com media code
handle it.

2. If I use the live.com media code to decode and forward the data,
what would be the best way to go about doing it?

Thanks alot.

Hussain