[Live-devel] A few more Windows questions

Jeremy Bernstein jeremy at bootsquad.com
Sun Jan 23 14:30:00 PST 2005

Hi list,

I've gotten everything building over here, and essentially functioning.
I've implemented a FrameSource, which delivers compressed frames to one
of the built-in Sinks (I'm testing right now with H.263, QuickTime is
compressing the frames).

Everything seems to be functioning, but rather slowly. My
doGetNextFrame() gets called only about 10 times per second, and I'm
seeing frames in VLC Player (on the same computer), at maybe 1 frame
per second. Quicktime player shows a single frame and then gives up.
The good news, I guess, is that it's streaming! Nice. But...

Has anyone got some suggestions as to where I could look to try to
solve this problem?

Thanks (very much) in advance,
jb