[Live-devel] A few more questions

Jeremy Bernstein jeremy at bootsquad.com
Sun Jan 23 22:37:00 PST 2005

In which case, I can't explain why the H.263 frames I'm feeding the
Sink are coming out at the wrong resolution (although it seems clear
that they are properly understood as single frames -- the rows aren't
offset or anything). Has anyone else on the list has a similar
experience (and found a solution)?

Thanks -
jb

Sun, 23 Jan 2005 13:18:58 -0800, finlayson at live.com (Ross Finlayson):