[Live-devel] HELP - AMR support using RTSP

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Wed Jan 26 08:18:24 PST 2005

>I'm still trying to work on playing amr & mpeg4 streams using the VLC.
>I took the new version of LIVE.COM (new openRTSP works great now)
>integrated it with the VLC and got the following errors (The amr still
>sound bad using rtsp by VLC)

You will need to work this out with the VLC developers - i.e., on the
"vlc-devel" mailing list (not *this* mailing list).  You are now receiving
the AMR data OK (because you are using the new version of the LIVE.COM
libraries), but - for some reason - are not rendering this data properly in
VLC.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>