[Live-devel] About TestWAVAudioStreamer.cpp and VLC media player.

David Wu davidw at aten-ca.com
Fri Jan 28 12:25:28 PST 2005

I have tried original TestWAVAudioStreamer. VLC media player can play back the data rightly. However, after I changed TestWAVAudioStreamer into a new one, just without RSTP. VLC media player showed a lot of garbage at input, whose problem? Because VLC media player receives RTSP rightly, why with RTP/Multicast, I also found such messages in it?

main debug: Selecting program id=0
main debug: looking for decoder module
main debug: probing 23 candidates
main debug: using decoder module "libmpeg2"

Obviously, TestWAVAudioStreamer is sending PCM data.