[Live-devel] About StkInteface

Tushar Purankar tpurankar at pace.stpp.soft.net
Tue Jul 12 16:44:59 PDT 2005

Hello All,

I have one very old version of LIVE code (Don't know exact version but seems it is about an year back) which has this StkInterface, which is used for executing the code in multithread environment.(With Semaphore and thread APIs etc.)
It doesn't exists with the recent releases. Can anybody please tell why it doesn't come in the recent releases.
Also please provide pointers to the discussions on this (if any already present in any previous mail trails).
Also please clarify in case of miss-interpretation from my side.

Regards,
Tushar.