[Live-devel] Note in ByteStreamFileSource.cpp

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Wed Jul 13 02:04:34 PDT 2005

>After I change the fseeko(..) to fseek(..), the
>compliler ran happily. I wonder if my system has no
>such function defined, or is it just a typo.

No, it's not a typo.  "fseeko()" is a real function, and is used for
seeking within files that are > 2^32 bytes in size.

"fseeko()" should exist in your system somewhere; search for it in
"/usr/include".  If the code needs an extra
         #include
to make it compile on your system, then let me know, and I'll add it.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>