[Live-devel] Re: live-devel Digest, Vol 21, Issue 11

worm520 worm520 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 11:55:37 PDT 2005

Dear Jon:

Well, this symbol seems cause compiler complaints several times.
According to http://www.sbin.org/doc/glibc/libc_1.html, user needs to
define the macro _LARGEFILE_SOURCE to enable the function if it is
unavailable. You can add -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE=1 to your compiler option
and this should solve your problem.

BTW, this option has to be placed in appropriate config.***linux files
since most cross-compiler is only compatiable with gcc-2.95.

BR.
Worm