[Live-devel] live stream & ffmpeg

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Thu Jul 14 08:28:36 PDT 2005

>I want to stream live camera images to Darwing streaming server. I saw the
>test program testMPEG4VideoToDarwin, and works ok, but are there an
>example like this for live camera images?.

See <http://www.live.com/liveMedia/faq.html#liveInput>.  This answer can be
applied to the "testMPEG4VideoToDarwin" test program, as well as to the
"testMPEG4VideoStreamer" test program.

(Note, however, that "testMPEG4VideoStreamer" (and "testOnDemandRTSPServer"
for unicast) has its own, built-in RTSP server, so you really don't need to
use a Darwin Streaming Server at all.  Instead, just stream directly from
the LIVE.COM application.)

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>