[Live-devel] Subtitle

Morgan Tørvolt morgan.torvolt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 03:45:56 PDT 2005

This is brilliant news! I am using amino STB.

What about trick play? After what I can see, pause, ffwd, rwd and such
does not work well with transport stream. Is this a feature that is
being implemented? I see that pause works on VOB, and also skipping to
a certain time. VLC seems to be having a hard time picking up the
video when pausing and skipping, but I hope that the STB will be
better at that. Anyway, TS is supposed to allow for those things I
guess.
Streaming HD streams works flawlessly to(without trick-play). I am
impressed by you guys!

I am not that good a programmer, so I don't think I'll be able to help
much I'm afraid =(

-Morgan Tørvolt-