[Live-devel] Subtitle

Morgan Tørvolt morgan.torvolt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 14:06:04 PDT 2005

What about making an index file? If there exists a file with the same
file name as the TS file with .index or something at the end, it could
contain information on where the I frames are placed int the
transportstream. Would that be an idea? Would need a program to
generate the .index file though.

-Ko_deZ-