[Live-devel] Re: live steam & ffmpeg

cristafol cristafol at ono.com
Tue Jul 19 18:23:32 PDT 2005

Hi all,

Thanks Ross, but I have more questions, all about streaming live video
images of camera.
OK, I have written my own class child of FramedSorce, I have changed the
testMPEG4VideoToDarwin code example like a function.
I have to call this "live function" in a thread (a live thread, there
are another thread that capture the images and make a ffmpeg ("m4v")
frame that the "live function" have access.
The "live function" does not return because it calls
env->taskScheduler().doEventLoop();

The question is, what is the method to stop the "live function"?

Sorry, about my bad English

Best Regards,
Cristobal Belles