[Live-devel] Re: live-devel Digest, Vol 21, Issue 20

thomas ming.zhuming at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 22:22:15 PDT 2005

> >It seems the Live.com RTSP server can talk with the amino STB by the
> >".TS" streaming (confirmed by the msg in debug mode). But I cannot
> >make the streaming display on TV via amino STB.
> >any idea?
>
> Perhaps the ".ts" file that you are streaming is not in the correct form
> required by the Amino STB (it must be a MPEG-2 Transport Stream file)?
>
> Please put your file on a web server, and send us the URL, so I can
> download it and check this for myself.
>

>        Ross Finlayson
>        LIVE.COM
>        <http://www.live.com/>

Hi Ross,

I could not find one available web server for us to upload/download
it. Do you have one? or where can I get a working version of "test.TS"
file to verify this issue?

I create my "test.ts" file through
testMPEG1or2ProgramToTransportStream and the orig file is "MPEG-2"
format (at least I was told :-)).

Thanks,
--tom