[Live-devel] Seems a bug or restriction on testOnDemandServer

worm520 worm520 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 15:23:16 PDT 2005

Dear Sir:

Download the latest release (2005.07.19), set reuseFirstSource True,
compile and run testOnDemandServer. Open client session 1 and then
client session 2 to access the stream.
Next, I close the client session 1, then segmentation fault occurs. If
client session 2 is closed first, everything seems OK. Segmentation
fault seems to occur with high probability when the first client
session is closed before the subsequent client sessions.

Testing files include mp3 and m4v. Players contain VLC and QuickTime 7.
Thereafter, I apply gdb to trace and gdb indicates :

0x08069925 in RTSPServer::RTSPClientSession::noteLiveness ()

This time, no source is modified.

BR.
Worm