[Live-devel] client_port information.

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Mon Jul 25 18:25:02 PDT 2005

At 12:10 PM 7/25/05, you wrote:
>Hi,
>    I have been using vlc 0.8.2 with live.com code
>v2005.06.16. Here are the transactions that are being
>recorded at the client side:

Because you're interacting with a 'Kasenna' server (whose use of RTSP is
grossly non-standard), you probably need to enable the 'use Kasenna RTSP
variant' (or something like that) option in VLC (module "livedotcom",
'advanced' features).

In any case, our support for these broken servers is very limited.  If you
have any choice in the matter, I suggest using some other, more
standards-compliant, server instead.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>