[Live-devel] Re: live-devel Digest, Vol 21, Issue 12

worm520 worm520 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 17:36:02 PDT 2005

Thanks for your comments. However, this is not a complaint. Since the
existing code may not fulfill the requirement, some modifications are
needed to add features. When the modification conflicts with the
original design, there should be some reasons not to do that. If so, I
know I have to adopt another approach to design around it. That's all.

BR.
Worm