[Live-devel] testMp3Streamer and real player

pierre.lhussiez pierre.lhussiez at laposte.net
Thu Jun 2 11:36:05 PDT 2005

I have heard that realplayer support RTSP but I don’t succed to read the MP3 RTSP stream with real player.
I’m using testMp3Streamer and its internal RTSP server.
Is that possible to read that stream with real player?
My goal is to provide a rtstp mp3 stream wich should be readed by one of the most used client (like real player, winamp) and i plane to implement the streaming server on Windows CE.