[Live-devel] openRTSP - problem

Moretzky Sarit Sarit.Moretzky at comverse.com
Thu Mar 3 16:30:12 PST 2005

You're right. It all works fine when streaming a file (not a real time
stream). Then the openRTSP records the entire stream, but when I use the
openRTSP with sdp file
(real time stream), for some reason I get only partial raw files (the
end of the stream)
Is there a difference between activate openRTSP with a pre-saved file
and real time stream?

Sara