[Live-devel] problem with testRelay

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Thu Mar 10 00:39:03 PST 2005

Adrian,

I wasn't able to reproduce your problem, but I suspect it was caused by
your OS's socket receive buffer being too small (by default), so that some
incoming packets to "testRelay" end up getting lost.

>So according to my test, I would say that something is
>wrong with the BasicUDPSource or most likely with what i want to do with, but
>I cant get what !!

In the latest release of the code, I have modified the "BasicUDPSource"
constructor to increase the socket's receive buffer to 50 kBytes (the same
as is done for RTP sources).  I hope that this overcomes your problem.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>