[Live-devel] How to convert mpeg-4 programstreamtompeg-4transport stream

Mike Yan mikey at tlcwatch.com
Thu Mar 10 18:59:19 PST 2005

Ross,

The conversion works great. But I have another problem this new code. For I
have another encoder which also produces mpeg-4 Program Stream. When I tried
to use new code to convert it to mpeg-4 Transport Stream, the converted file
has a closely size as original one. But when I played it, it only gave me
audio without video.

Since I am not an expert on the mpeg file format, I don't know what the
difference is between those two type program streams (which are generated by
two different encoders. Maybe just the configuration difference). Can you
take a look on my new mpeg-4 Program File? Is that possible for live.com
library to support both formats?

Here is the link:
http://www.tlcstream.com/mpeg4ps_new.mpg