[Live-devel] (no subject)

Li bz paul_li20 at yahoo.com.cn
Tue May 3 00:02:29 PDT 2005

Hi, Ross,

I am sorry to trouble you again. Last time, I run
testOnDemandRTSPSever.exe application and chang the
inpurt filename to stdin. As you suggested, I have
added a print statement after the call to "fread()" in
ByteStreamFileSource.cpp", I found the return value to
"fFrameSize" is 0 (since the inputFile is "stdin", the
fileSize is 0, I am not sure this will cause
problem?), so in "MPEG2TransportStreamFramer.cpp", the
"afterGettingFrame1" function get this parameter, then
call "handleClosure", then terminate the application.
However,
if I use a stream file, every time the  variable
"fFrameSize" is 1316 (not zero),
the application can keep on going. I am not sure
whether you can check this for me and give me some
idea how to modify and so the
testOnDemandRTSPSever.exe can accept stdin as
inputfile. Thank you for your kind help.

Paul