[Live-devel] In the FAQ, it metioned that separate

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Wed May 4 19:55:08 PDT 2005

>   Yes, I got read them, but how can I send the combine video and audio
>together but not separate?

Just use the demonstration programs that I mentioned.  If your MPEG
Transport Stream already contains both audio and video (multiplexed
together), then you'll be able to stream it.

Unlike the other applications that send Program Streams,
"testMPEG2TransportStreamer" and "testOnDemandRTSPServer" (when streaming
the file "test.ts") *do not* demultiplex audio and video.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>