[Live-devel] Transport field question...

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Mon May 9 16:46:46 PDT 2005

At 12:13 PM 5/9/05, you wrote:
>I'm trying to interop with the Live server code (testOnDemand is my server
>target), and I was wondering how I determine from the SDP information whether
>or not I want to use multicast or unicast in the SETUP operation's Transport
>field?

If you were using the "LIVE.COM Streaming Media" code's existing
"RTSPClient" implementation, then you wouldn't need to be asking that
question :-), because "RTSPClient" figures this out automatically.

If you're *not* using our code for your client, then this isn't really the
right mailing list.  Instead, I suggest that you review the RTSP
specification.  See
<http://www.live.com/liveMedia/faq.html#general-rtp-question>

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM