[Live-devel] Failed to read response: Success

Scott Hays sdhays at neon.com.tw
Fri May 13 19:35:35 PDT 2005

I've done some tracing, and what I've found is that my server isn't receiving
certain commands from the client (openRTSP).  With the -O option, everything
seems to work until openRTSP sends PLAY; the event handler in
RTSPClientSession never gets called again, so it doesn't process that
command, thus responding and never starting to play the stream.  Without -O,
the same thing happens when the client sends OPTIONS; the server never seems
to receive it.  The event loop continues normally; it just seems that select
never detects data waiting on that socket.

I realize that this is a pretty specific issue, so no one may have an answer,
but I'm just wondering if anyone else has come across something like this (or
has any intuition about this problem).  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Scott