[Live-devel] RTCP sender reports in case of relayed RTP packets

David BERTRAND bidibulle at operamail.com
Fri May 20 09:27:41 PDT 2005

Thanks Ross for your answer.
I understand that the statistics from each Source are available but my problem is that to send my Sender Reports to several destinations I use an RTCP instance attached to 1
Sink and therefore 1 groupsock. So, I can't change the content pof the SR depending on the address were I really send the packet. I think this problem is not solvable with the "1 Source = 1 Sink" principle.
Wouldn't it be better to find a way to copy the incoming RTP stream into a new source once per destination. In this case, I could have several times "1 RTPSource - 1 RTPSink (destination)"  instead of once "1 RTPSource - several destinations (in 1 Sink)" ?

David