[Live-devel] Specifying the interface to testOnDemandRTSPServer.

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Wed May 25 01:20:23 PDT 2005

>I am running testOnDemandRTSPServer on a handheld which has two network
>interfaces namely, eth0 and ppp0. Is there any command line option which
>I can use to pass the specific interface I want server to use? If not how
>can I add such an option?

You could try setting the global variable "ReceivingInterfaceAddr" (see
"groupsock/include/GroupsockHelper.hh") to the IP address of your desired
network interface.  (You can set this variable using
         #include <GroupsockHelper.hh>
         ReceivingInterfaceAddr = our_inet_addr("a.b.c.d");
(replace "a.b.c.d" with the IP address (string) for your desired interface.

You should do this as early as you can within your main program.

I'm not certain that this will work, but it's the only way I know of.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>