[Live-devel] Problem with getNextFrame()

hornsby adrian_hornsby at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 30 11:55:05 PDT 2005

Hi again Ross,

I would like to be able to do :

InputSource->getNextFrame(fTo, fMaxSize, afterGettingFrame, this,
FramedSource:handleclosure, this)

and if the data in fTo are not good for me, getting rid of them without
sending them to the UDPsink with afterGetting(this).

After  I want to fill fTo up again with :
InputSource->getNextFrame(fTo, fMaxSize, afterGettingFrame, this,
FramedSource:handleclosure, this)

But when I call getNextFrame meanwhile in  the function afterGettingFrame1 ,
the same data remains in fTo, no matter how many times I call getNextFrame
and this till I do a afterGetting(this) !!

how can I do that ?

Thanks very much
adrian
--