[Live-devel] wrong timestamping for MPEG-4 ES

Marc Manthey marc at let.de
Tue Nov 1 11:19:40 PST 2005

On Nov 1, 2005, at 11:04 AM, Bernhard Feiten wrote:

> I do not have a streaming server running, but you can download the
> file from:
>
> http://peru.berkom.de:8080/live.html

oh my the enemy

  <snip>
The web site of Berkom no longer exists.
In a few seconds the web site of T-Systems will be loaded
automatically. There you can explore how one of Europe's leading
providers of information and communications technology can assist you.

If your browser doesn't support reloading, please click here for T-
Systems. </snip>

kill the  T-terror

--
"My job? To send the appropriate electrons hurtling around the globe."

Les Enfants Terribles
C.V.O. Marc Manthey
Hildeboldplatz 1a
50672 Köln - Germany