[Live-devel] Dynamic frameSpecificHeaderSize

Simonsen, Erlend erlend.simonsen at aspiro.com
Thu Nov 10 10:23:44 PST 2005

I'm in the process of adding AAC LATM headers to the payload of a live
stream, but I'm running into some problems as the size of the headers
depend on the size of the payload data.

Is it possible to peek at the next frame and get the numBytesInFrame
before creating the frame headers? Or do I need pre-fetch the frame and
buffer it until it's time to actually return the data? How would I do
this cleanly? Or is this functionality already in place?

Erlend