[Live-devel] syncronization problem

serkan bozkurt serkanboz80 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 01:34:43 PST 2005

Hi Ross,

First Thank for replay to my question.

To make streaming for DVD's I use vobStream and to
play it I use VLC.(No need for running other programs
isn't it?)

I have some debug prints in VLC that may help you.

In fact after a write rtsp://IP_Adress/vobStream and
press OK key in VLC, I see that VLC prints two RTCP
has been received(one for audio and one for video).
Then it seems synchronization between audio and video
is okey for 2 seconds.
But after this VLC prints "audio output is starving
(372360), playing silence". This is the point that
synchronization corrupts.

After this time difference between audio and video is
constant and audio is 1 second behind the video.

Best Regards...