[Live-devel] rtp packet dump?

Zoltan NAGY nagyz at nefty.hu
Mon Nov 21 11:34:41 PST 2005

hello!

I know this mail is a bit offtopic, but the people on this list
is my best chance to get an answer. :)

I'm using openRTSP, and it works like a charm. I'm receiving
h262 video, and later I can open it in mplayer/vlc, and watch it, and
it's allright.

Now, I'd like to write a similar application. I have a switch port
configured
to spoof an other, and there's a constant h262 stream.
How could I look inside it?
I've written a little app that captures this rtp packets, rips the
header off then writes
the pure data into a file, but none of my players can play it.

Any ideas?

So the real question is: what does openRTSP client "glues" to the
beginning of the file
to indicate what's going on?
I dont see any relevant info in the sdp, but here it is, if you see anything
needed from it, please point it out! :)

v=0
o=- 2837926477 2837271097 IN IP4 192.168.2.12
s=EES
c=IN IP4 192.168.2.11
t=0 0
m=video 8558 RTP/AVP 96