[Live-devel] syncronization problem

serkan bozkurt serkanboz80 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 01:15:37 PST 2005

Hi to all,

This a great to see everthing is okey.(mailing list
and live555.com web site)

Ross,
I have send a test vob file which is 10 mb in size but
I think you have not receive it.
I have cancelled the RTCP part(RTCP SR's) of the
vobstreamer and lip synch problem is seen to be okey
for the vob streamer.
I mean this is not true for all file types but for
some vob files and mpg files it seems to be okey.
Time difference between audio and video is not much if
we cancel the RTCP part of the vobstreamer.
Can you write down a few statements on this issue?
I will open a yahoo mail account and put the test vob
file to there and send the username and password to
you if this is not problem for you?

Best Regards....