[Live-devel] exit(0) in a library?

Emiliano Parasassi millallo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 17:16:06 PDT 2005

Hello Ross,
I'm using live.com in my multi-thread program which make a lot of things
other than streaming. The streaming job is own by only one thread.
Unfortunately the BasicTaskScheduler::SingleStep treats as fatal the
return of select() if less than zero (I'm using linux).
It may happens when a signal is launched like SIGUSR1... and this is my
case!
I know that i can override this method using my code, but the question
is: why exit?

Thanks for your contribute to the OpenSource community.

Ciao
Emiliano