[Live-devel] Would you please help me to pack the H.264-encoded video into RTP format?

Lee Jake jakelee2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 10:41:35 PDT 2005

 Dear Ross Finlayson:

I download "LIVE555 Streaming Media" from

http://www.live.com/liveMedia/public/live.2005.10.05.tar.gz

and make it under Cygwin for Windows Xp.

That's ok.

 Now I want to pack an H.264-encoded video by X264 into RTP format, to get a
rtp file. How could I do it?

Similarly, I want to de-pack this rtp file to get a video that could be
decoded by FFMPEG, then how could I do it?

Between these two steps, I want to transport the file comprising RTP packets
through a wireless channel. Could you tell me where to get such a simulator?

 Thank you in advance.

 Best Regards,

 Yours sincerely,

Jake Lee