[Live-devel] How to multiplex several PES sources into one MPEG2 TS

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Oct 19 17:02:53 PDT 2005

>Is there some sort of "MPEG2TransportStreamMultiplexor" subclass
>which would do
>the trick? If such a subclass doesn't exist, what should I be aware
>of to write
>one?

I suggest writing a new subclass, similar to the existing
"MPEG2TransportStreamFromPESSource", but which takes input from
several different sources, rather than just one (and with the sources
being just "FramedSource"s, rather than "MPEG1or2DemuxedElementaryStream"s.

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>