[Live-devel] Problems receiving H264 with LIVE and VLC

Juan Jose Galvez jjgalvez at msn.com
Thu Oct 20 10:23:23 PDT 2005

Hi,

A question about hint tracks, mp4creator and VLC:

I have prepared some mp4 files and added H264 hint tracks with mp4creator.
QuickTime 7 and MP4IP player can receive those files streamed from Darwin.
But when I try with VLC player, livedotcom module complains saying
"unsupported NAL type for H264". Is there a way to
generate H264 hint tracks with mp4creator supported by livedotcom?

Thanks.