[Live-devel] Streaming through a DSL Router with NAT

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sat Oct 22 11:47:18 PDT 2005

At 08:53 AM 10/22/2005, you wrote:
>OK, I'm leaving the stream up.

OK, thanks, but unfortunately I can't reproduce the problem using
"openRTSP" at my end.  It receives JPEG data (multiple frames) just
fine.  (I assume that you used a recent, unmodified version of the
"LIVE555 Streaming Media" code to build "openRTSP".)  I can also
watch the stream using QuickTime Player.  So, from what I can tell,
your server is working fine.

At this point I'm out of ideas, so you're going to have to figure the
problem out yourself.  Sorry.