[Live-devel] Select delay in BasicTaskScheduler::SingleStep

Frances Flood fflood at eee.strath.ac.uk
Wed Oct 26 11:35:37 PDT 2005

Hi,

I'm finding that as I'm trying to stop my event loop
tv_timeToDelay.tv_sec in BasicTaskScheduler::SingleStep is getting set
to MAX_TV_SEC (i.e. 1 million), so the select doesn't return and I can't
break out of the event loop.

Could you please explain where these huge delays in the DelayQueue come
from, and why the tv_timeToDelay.tv_sec gets set to 1 million? Is there
some sequence of calls I should be making to prevent this?

Many thanks,
Frances