[Live-devel] StreamParser Error...

Ioannis Skazikis iskaz at intracom.gr
Tue Sep 6 12:06:53 PDT 2005

Hallo, I just want to ask what this messege means..?

I am Streaming from a live source and changen the DeviceSource files and
the testMPEG4VideoStream files.
I can see a nice picture from mplayer, but the server writes these
errors all the time.

Beginning streaming...
Beginning to read from file...
StreamParser::afterGettingBytes() warning: read 29112 bytes; expected no
more than 26795
StreamParser::afterGettingBytes() warning: read 31505 bytes; expected no
more than 29274
StreamParser::afterGettingBytes() warning: read 31896 bytes; expected no
more than 29264
StreamParser::afterGettingBytes() warning: read 32759 bytes; expected no
more than 28099
StreamParser::afterGettingBytes() warning: read 28916 bytes; expected no
more than 24963
StreamParser::afterGettingBytes() warning: read 30274 bytes; expected no
more than 28292
StreamParser::afterGettingBytes() warning: read 31405 bytes; expected no
more than 25636

Any Idead what is wrong?