[Live-devel] RTSP UDP multicast Streams and RTP video and audio on the same port

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Tue Sep 13 16:03:47 PDT 2005

>I am working with an MPEG 2 Transport stream that I am streaming
>with our RTSP Streamer.

Is this "RTSP Streamer" something that you're developing
yourself?  If so, then I suggest that you also use the "LIVE.COM
Streaming Media" code for this.  In particular, I suggest working
from the "testMPEG2TransportStreamer" demo program (for multicast
streaming), or "testOnDemandRTSPServer" demo program (for unicast streaming).

If you're not using our software to develop your server (or if you're
using some other closed-source server), then this mailing list is not
appropriate.  (This mailing list is for developers who are using the
"LIVE.COM Streaming Media" software.)

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE.COM)
	<http://www.live.com/>