[Live-devel] Closing injector question

jers at inwind.it jers at inwind.it
Tue Sep 20 10:32:31 PDT 2005

Thanks, Ross

so, if I understand, you say that the right sequence should be:

videoSink->stopPlaying()
close(injector); // DarwinInjector Object

and when I want to restart:

videoSink->startPlaying()
injector = DarwinInjector::CreateNew(...)
injector->addStream(videoSink, videoRTCP);
injector->setDestination(...)

Is it enought? I mean, what about the RTCPInstance, rtcpGroupsockVideo, rtpGroupsockVideo objects?
Will they stay quiet without problems (timeout...)?

regards
Jers