[Live-devel] Java Framework

Scott Hays sdhays at neon.com.tw
Wed Sep 21 16:37:37 PDT 2005

My server is based on testMPEG4VideoStreamer and it streams MPEG-4
content.  It doesn't work with JMStudio since you have to map the
payload number to the content type and JMStudio doesn't provide a way
for doing that; my test program is based on the JMF example program
AVReceiver2.  RTSP should take care of that mapping, but, like I
said, I haven't been able to get Sun's RTSP implementation to work
(although I the mapping works, the player never seems to get
"realized").  I also had to write an RTP depacketizer for MPEG-4
content.

Scott

On Sep 21, 2005, at 3:09 PM, Aeschbacher Fabrice wrote:

> Did you use one of the test programs provided with Live.com? if yes,
> which one?
> What content did the RTP server stream? (I am mainly interessed in
> H263)?
> Did it work just with JMStudio?
>
> Best Regards,
> Fabrice Aeschbacher