[Live-devel] PauseMediaSubsession DSS Response?

Keith Gurganus kgurganus at 650dialup.com
Tue Sep 27 14:17:26 PDT 2005

Hi All,

I am getting a response back from the Darwin Streaming Server that I am not
familiar with in pauseMediaSubsession in the file RTSPClient.cpp.  Can
someone shed some light on what is going on?  Here is the response:

RTSP/1.0.460 Only Aggregate Option Allowed Server DSS/5.51 (Build/489.8;
Platform Win32; Release/Darwin;)Cseq:Connection Close

What I am trying to do is pause the playback of a .mov file.  After a Pause,
I want to start playing it again where I paused, but that's the next issue
;)

Thanks!

- Keith