[Live-devel] ENTTEC protocol

hornsby adrian_hornsby at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 15:04:01 PDT 2005

Hi again Ross,

It appears that some of the streams add UDP/RTP implentation. There was a bug
in our server because all streams were supposed to be UDP.
So why isn't testRelay working with UDP/RTP ? There is only 12 bytes of RTP
header after the UDP checksum, so should be difficult, right ?

Thanks again for you help