[Live-devel] RTSP Seek problems

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Thu Sep 29 00:37:55 PDT 2005

On 28 sep 2005, at 23:05, Ross Finlayson wrote:
>> Are there any new developments in this?
>
> Not that I know of.  I.e., as far as I know, the DSS developers
> have not yet fixed this bug.  (I'll ask them once again.)

Thank you so much.
It's really bad that Apple hasn't responded to any of these issues
you have found.
In the mean time, I think I found a more reliable method to check for
this. I now check on a recurring PTS/PCR value. It seems that this is
the case if the stream ends, and as far as I understand our module,
this should never occur otherwise.

DJ