[Live-devel] Relay+Darwin Injector

J N franklin_dalton at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 20:31:21 PDT 2006

Can this library be used to write a program that can pull a stream and relay it to a QuickTime server.

Basically this is the problem that I am trying to tackle;
  I have an encoder that produces a live 3gp stream, the problem is that  it's behind a firewall and the software can't push the stream to a  QuickTime server.
 What I want to do is write an application that  can pull the stream "rtsp://localhost/live.3gp" and then push it to a  QuickTime server.

  Can this be done with the live555 library?

  Any suggestions would be helpful.

  Additional info:
    The 3gp stream consist of 2 tracks, track1 is MP4V-ES and track2 is MP4A-LATM.

  Thanks,
  Frank.