[Live-devel] testOnDemandRTSPServer question

Tire tire.tw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 06:14:03 PDT 2006

Sorry, you may misunderstand.

I want to know which kind of player can connect to the
testOnDemandRTSPServer.

This player is run on Windows Mobile 2003 platform.

The testOnDemandRTSPServer is run on Windows XP platform.

I use the "Real Player" on the PDA , but the player can't connect to the
testOnDemandRTSPServer.

However, the "Real Player" run on Windows XP can connect.

I don't know why.