[Live-devel] MultiFramedRTPSink::specialHeaderSize()

David Skiba skiba at avaya.com
Wed Apr 5 13:06:58 PDT 2006

Ross,

I am working with an RTP payload that requires the following:

Non fragmented frames: specialHeaderSize = 0;

First frag of a frag frame: specialHeaderSize = 1;

2.n frags of a frag frame: specialHeaderSize = 2;

I am trying to stick to the architecture you have and not do any custom

modifications. It seems that I don't have the required information when
specialHeaderSize()

is called to return the proper information.

Do you have any suggestions about how to accomplish this?

Thanks,

Dave